Troy Camplin has over ten years of writing, editing, and proofreading experience. He has a Ph.D. in the Humanities from UT-Dallas and a M.A. in English from the University of Southern Mississippi.
Our mission is to provide the best writing, editing, and proofreading services in the business. Troy Camplin's unique interdisciplinary background allows him to provide more thorough proofreading and editing services to a wider range of customers. Whether you need your business documents edited, your magazine proofread, or help with your academic papers, Camplin Creative Consulting is able to help.
What We've Achieved
- Consulted on the book Pharmacy on a Bicycle for Eric Bing, M.D., Ph.D. and the Bush Center.
- Consulted on marketing ideas for Music Together Dallas.
- Troy Camplin was Reviews Editor for Philosophical Practice.
- Over a decade teaching English composition, including proper use of grammar, logic, and rhetoric, at the college level.
- Troy Camplin is a widely published author, ranging from books to articles and technical to popular works.